Saturday, March 7, 2009

wheeeew

Starting to slowly lose weight again... jeeez

was worried there for a while....

I figured rather than doing the treadmill I'm going to be like son mi Unni and do the elicple thingy...hence I cannot spell if my life depended on it...

even 10 minutues on that thing WORE ME OUT~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! unni I don't know how you do for like 50 minutues...this time my knees didn't hurt and I was so happy ...so tonight I'm going to bust my ass and do 15 :) hahahhahaha but for the first 5 minutes I wanted to stop so bad...
I couldn't do it... it was sooooo freaking hard..... but there is this asian guy in the row in front of me and I Swear he is not human.... he does it for hours and hours and then rests (maybe goes to the bathroom and starts up again) it's crazy...and he reads a book all while doing it and sweating like a dog LOL hahhahahahha so maybe if I do it enough I can do it :) hahahahhahaa yeah yeah I'm funny we know :) anyways I haven't eaten anything... I need my freaking fiber one bars NOW~!!!!!!!!!!!! but i got to run to the bank :) LOL

1 comment:

  1. seriously, me and rachel the first time at the gym, we were on it for max 5-10 min. I think i did 5 and rachel did 10. i thought i was going to die. but it gets better!! fighting!

    ReplyDelete