SO in the past 4 days i have gained 4 pounds....
but I have my period to thank for that one...
but then again I have been cheating like no other....
So starting today I am trying to be good again :)
I heard that walking longer is better for you...and now I'm hearing that the distance matters.. I'm so confused.... T.T
So I decided to walk 4 miles and see what that does for a week...and if nothing at all I will walk for 45 minutes to an hour...
GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~!!
Once I get out of the 60s and when I'm in the 50s I will treat myself to some icecream :) hopefully by then it will be warmer~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
but then again I just got my NEWWWWWWWWWW
ROCK AND REPUBLIC jeans...the ones with crowns on the pocket~!! so pretty~!! must look super sexy in those...FUCK THE ICECREAM :) hahahhahahahhaha
FIGHTING UNNI AND RACHEL~~ love you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you're so funny! ^^ I'm still at the same weight but that might be because I ate the sweet potato last night. with 파김치. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ anyways, i just want to be out of the 190's already!!!
ReplyDeletehahaha ur so gay...i can't believe you've been cheating...but i have been too...i had all three meals yesterday but that's not all...after all of them i went straight to bed...T.T...
ReplyDelete