Thursday, March 5, 2009

WHY DO GIRLS HAVE THEIR PERIODS~!!

FREAKING A ~!! I know why...but you know...jeeez it messes with my body like no other and I'm sick of it....

weight is getting higher...NOT LOWER...WTF~!!!

well doesn't help I had korean style chicken soup last night with mommy and daddy while I sat on my fat ass for like 6 hours trying to catch up to BOYS OVER FLOWERS....

I want to be like GEUM JAN DI~!! SKINNY BITCH and have joon pyo carry me out of the water too..hahahahhahaha

Today I've had a

FIBER ONE BAR

calories 140 jeeeez

100 calories oreos snack pack

100 calories

10 carrots

35 calories

string cheese

50 calories

Healthy choice

270 calories

and 12 crackers

120 calories

I'll probably have another (healthy choice) for dinner so
my grand total come too.....

without dinner it's 715.....

with dinner it's 985..... ummm maybe i should just eat carrots for dinner....

i'm a fast asssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

can't wait for kali~!!

HAPPY SON MI UNNI :) hahahhahahahhaha
by the way I'm keeping secrets from you hahahahhahahahahhahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment